Features in Brief:
* Voltage: adjustable 3.0 to 6.0 volts
* Wattage: 3.0 to 15.0 watts
* Protected from short circuit
* Root means square
* Battery Protection: reverse battery protected
* Ohm meter for reading resistance
* Switch: on/off battery
* Display: LED power display
* Warning: cutoff time for 10 seconds after over vaping warning
* Vent holes for battery protection
* Compatibility: 510 eGo connector
* Total displays: 3 displays ohm meter, atomizer voltage output, and volts/watts
* Battery: replaceable and it supports 18650 unprotected battery
* Maximum current output: it can produce 5.0 Ampere current
* Packing: iTaste VTR perfectly packed in leather carrying case
* Low voltage warning
iTaste VTR does not included battery and charger in package, so we suggest you IMR high drain 18650 unprotected battery, other type of battery might not good for your VTR.
Tags: iTaste vtr, Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit, Authenic Innokin iTaste, Innokin 134
Posted by Robert on 25th May 2016
This was my second mod nearly two years ago, the one that keep me away from smoking. The protective ring was cut off to accommodate 22mm attys. Today, it is pretty outdated but i still love it.
Posted by William on 12th Jun 2014
I was looking for bigger tank finally i found it here i love this Authenic Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit thanks.
Posted by Ron on 6th Dec 2013
I started out with a Innokin MVP V1 a year ago, And I always said that if they would make an updated version with an integrated tank design I would buy it. So I did. Also, I got lucky and bought from your site!Some people complain its on the heavy side, I just feel it haves a solid feel with all that weight. I've already dropped it a few times and still working like a champ. Your limited to the amount of tanks your can use in integrated mode, But the PT2 and Iclear 30 are both my favorite tanks and they fit perfectly..