Kanger Unitank has bottom coil tank so no heat comes at top it is combination of different parts which can be dis-joint any time.
Kanger Unitankis 510 threaded which can be compatible with 510 threaded MOD without any adapter. Unitank have same remarkable features and functionalities like Kanger Clearomizers does but the difference is it is filled from the top.
It prevents leak during refill, when the cap is removed the spring push up and block the chamber and holes for airflow. There are two chambers in the tank top and bottom, atomizer head is placed in bottom chamber.
- Kanger Unitank is filled from the top just like a Nova Tank
- Atomizer is replaceable with Protank-1, Protank-2, EVOD and same unit
- Coil placed at bottom
- Tank Material: Poly-carbonate
- Capacity: it can hold 2.5ml e juice
- Compatibility: it can work on 510 thread MOD/APV without any adapter like other Kanger Tanks
- Dimensions: 2-3/4"L x 3/4"D (with drip tip)
- There is a metal tube placed in this clearomizer from mouthpiece to the battery end. Make sure no liquid goes into this metal tube while filling the clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: when these occurs it means that liquid has found its way to get into the metal tube which is placed in center of clearomizer usually it happens while filling. Eliminate the center tube and clean it to solve the issue. Remove the clearomizer from the battery and wrap the battery with cloth or tissue and blow it through the mouthpiece this method is useful if you do not want to empty the tank.
- When unscrewing the tube from base the atomizer head of the Unitank can unfasten. Always secure the atomizer head before you start installation of the base of the Unitank.
- When you remove the battery for charging you might find small amount of liquid in battery contact area it is normal but, we recommend to clean battery every time before charging it for battery’s long life.